Saturday, February 18, 2012

I've finally gone and done it...

I've thought about doing this for years, and have finally decided it's time to stop waiting. Why not start my own blog? I love reading, I love writing, so why not write about what I read? Being a mom and a teacher means that I love reading children's books. I also understand that many parents could use a little help finding good books for their kids to read. So... That's what I'm here to do!

I have read hundreds and hundreds of kids' books, from board books to teen novels. I plan to write about as many of them as I possibly can. I figure after just a few weeks of doing this, I ought to have plenty of books for you, my new readers, to choose from. :)

My posts may be all over the place a bit at first... board books, then Harry Potter, then some random book that caught my eye at the library and I had to read. I'll also probably do some posts about my views on getting children to read. I am a teacher, after all!

So I'm off on my blogging journey! I hope you can find something of use to you here (and that you'll want to keep coming back)!

No comments:

Post a Comment